Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Teacher

Today during lunch my English teacher from last year came to visit the school. Mine was the last class she taught because she quit. Me and many of my friends run over to her and we are all ecstatic to see her since she is such an amazing teacher. One of my guy friends hugged her and made conversation with her for a little while then walked off to go eat his lunch. I had forgotten that he had seen her, so I asked him if he had. He told me: "Yeah, I hate that b****." I was so stunned because over the years she was our teacher she was tough, but still a good teacher. What was the worst part of the whole situation was that he actually hugged and talked to her! Why would he even bother? Some people are so fake, it's ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment